Monday, January 16, 2012
Finally Finished (almost)
I finished the little table topper I was working on--well almost--at least I finished the top of the topper. I still need to quilt and bind the thing. Maybe I'll even do a little bit of over-dying if I'm feeling ambitious.
The fabrics I chose are from a Jo Morton line called Crimson Bouquet and I've had so much fun working with them because although the palette is a little 'out of the box' for me, I'm crazy about how it looks. There are also some yellows, blues and a wonderful cheddar color in the fabric line that I'm looking for just the right pattern to use them all in. For the next quilt, I think I'll try for something without applique.