Monday, April 2, 2012

Quality Time with the Bo

I hope all of y'all had as good a weekend as I did.  Mine involved lots of sewing--both on my own and with my sewing buddies.  And look at this--as soon as Bo hears my machine start up he insists on jumping in my lap.  He was snoozing until my hubby snapped this picture.  Maybe the sound is comforting?  Who knows?  Do any of y'all have a sewing companion like this?

Can you tell I'm getting into the Christmas spirit a little early?
 
We had our second session of our beginner class at Hennig House on Saturday.  I am having so much fun getting to know these creative sewists.  Here are the Nelson gal's  'homework' projects from the first class.  What do you think?  I give them a big A+ !   (I also wish I had a picture of Debra's quilt from the Bonnie & Camille line of fabrics.  It was darling!)  I'm so looking forward to seeing what everybody has to show for next week.




1 comment:

  1. ha! That picture could be me any my JRTerrier.
    I love the blog header too!

    ReplyDelete