Saturday, March 31, 2012

In Bloom


The roses in front of the shop burst into bloom this week, just in time to pose for a pic with a new line of fabric from Moda.
Whew!  I've had a full week at the shop.  We had our first 'beginning quilting' class last Saturday and I had a blast.   I can't wait for today's class.  We're doing 'triangles'.  Woo hoo!

I've also been busy working on quilts for the new patterns that will debut at the May Quilt Market.  Many, many, many thanks go out to Connie and Shirley for all their help this week getting me closer to being 'on schedule' with my market sewing. 

And take a look at this FABULOUS redwork quilt Clydene brought into the store this week.  Her embroidery was spectacular and we love her color choices.  She even tea dyed the top to antique it.  (I'm a long time friend to 'tea dying' and Clydene is a girl after my own heart.)


No comments:

Post a Comment