Monday, February 6, 2012

Ready to Sew?


While I'm really looking forward to using this quilt, the process of actually piecing it is killing me! It was fun for the first couple of hours, but after a weekend full of strip piecing, it's a lot like work. Luckily it's pretty mindless work so I can listen to a book on tape (or ipod) and sew away deep into the night.

33 blocks down only 23 more to go! Could someone remind me WHY I wanted to make a queen size checker board quilt? . . . If only I could teach Bo to run the machine.

1 comment:

  1. My Lola sits on my lap as I sew... :0) I wish she would learn to run it.... Last time she was sitting there.. I put the bobbin case in wrong, broke the needle and the machine had to go into the shop! woops..... :0)
    didn't change anything.. she still helps...

    ReplyDelete